PROTEIN PANNA COTTA
Here’s a treat with just 47 calories per serve… you can pretty much call it guilt-free! These little treats are packed with protein, great at any time of the day. We know you’ll love this one by Flush Fitness Athlete Anna McManamey.
- Combine gelatin and hot water in a mixing bowl and whisk until the gelatin has dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, combine yoghurt, protein powder, stevia powder and spices. Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Slowly add the gelatin mix to the yoghurt mix, stirring as you go. Continue to stir until the mix is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into six ramekins or silicon moulds and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- To serve, briefly dip the bottom of each ramekin/mould in hot water to loosen the panna cotta, then turn out on to serving plates.
- Scatter over the orange zest and red currants or berries to garnish and drizzle with a little extra Walden Farms Maple Syrup.