1. Blend all crust ingredients together until smooth.
2. Spoon about 1-2 tbsp of the crust mixture into silicone cupcake molds.
3. Bake the crust first at 160º c for 8-10 mins.
4. Blend all filling ingredients together until smooth.
5. Spoon the filling mix over the top of the crust mix in each silicone mold.
6. Bake in the oven at 160º c for 15 mins.
7. Turn the heat down to 80º c and bake a further 25-30 mins.
8. Remove from oven and leave in the fridge to set for at least 3-4 hours.
9. To make the topping, combine the cherries, water and stevia powder in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and then let simmer, stirring occasionally, until the cherries are soft. Set aside to cool.
10. Remove cheesecakes from the fridge and spoon topping over the top when ready to serve.