Chocolate Walnut Protein Energy Bites
These Protein Treats By Nicolette are little bites of heaven. Each bite contains just 82 calories and they are dairy free too! If you need a little pick me up in your day or some energy before the gym, eat 2 of these. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees C. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Soak dates in a bowl of water for 10 minutes and drain.
- Pulse walnuts in a food processor until a fine crumble forms.
- Add dates to walnut mixture and pulse until smooth.
- Add remainder of the ingredients, except rolled oats, to the food processor and blend until completely smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl a few times to ensure the mixture is well combined.
- Spoon batter into a mixing bowl, stir in oats, and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll 2 tablespoons of batter into a ball. Repeat until 16 energy bites are made.
- Place bites on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Follow Protein Treats By Nicolette for more great recipes!